Here’s what your Croatia week looks like!
Arrival and welcome dinner with the team
Morning workout followed by an epic ATV tour
Whitewater rafting and cliff jumping followed by an afternoon workout and rounded out with a feel-good evening stretch session
Nature day! Beautiful hike in the Krka National Park to see the incredible waterfalls and stunning and nea-ture.
Morning workout, then you'll have the day to explore on your own! You’ll have the option to join us at our favorite spot to watch sunset :)
Morning workout then we head off to Omiš to do some monkeying around and zipline through the mountains!
A private speed boat day trip to the Hvar Island (and others). During this day trip, you will snorkel to see some awesome marine life and soak up the Vitamin D and good vibes!
Of course Will & Carrie will not let you leave without an amazing brunch as we defer the departures and ’see-ya-laters’ as long as possible.
The excursions are subject to change due to weather and unforeseen situations with our local partners
Recommended Packing List
Here's a few recommendations for your packing list. Over the years we've found this list to be helpful for our travelers (when packing for a WanderFit Retreat)
- Snacks for the plane journey
- Eye mask/neck pillow for long flight
- Drink lots of water to help minimize jet lag
- Most long-haul flights will provide this, but just in case:
- Extra socks to keep your little feeties warm on chilly flights
- Travel pillow
- Toothbrush and paste
- Face wipes to freshen up
- If you’re taller than the average bear, we recommend asking for emergency exit seats when you check in for your flight
- A writing pen in your carry-on (to fill in the immigration card upon arrival)
- If you get a bit woozy because of motion sickness you could bring some Dramamine or similar. Remember, we’re going snorkeling, so this could be helpful if you are prone to seasickness
- If you have a sensitive stomach, having some Imodium or similar handy as it will help make your tummy feel better
- One (1) pair of pants and one (1) jacket/hoodie as it gets chillier than you’d think in Croatia during the evenings and on the boat
- If you want to get really fancy for dinner, a short sleeved collared shirt with shorts/jeans and sneakers is suggested for guys, and a light sundress, shorts and tanks with sandals and a light jacket are suggested for ladies
- An international outlet plug adapter
- Sunglasses, sunscreen & a hat. The sun can be quite aggressive in Croatia at times
- Multiple swimsuits, tank tops/tees, and athletic shorts/gym-wear/active wear
- You will be able to wash your clothes at the villa