Welcome to Bali! Get ready for a week of adventure, relaxation, and making unforgettable memories with our team. Here's what your Bali week looks like:
Get ready to kick off your Bali adventure with a welcome dinner with the team! It's the perfect way to get to know everyone and start the trip off on the right foot.
Start your day off right with a morning workout followed by an afternoon ATV adventure. Get your adrenaline pumping and explore Bali's beautiful landscape.
After a morning workout, it's time to hit the waves! You'll have surfing lessons in the afternoon - an experience you won't forget.
Get ready to set sail on a private yacht to the neighboring Nusa Islands. Relax, tan, and snorkel to your heart's content. You can even hike to explore these separate islands from Bali!
Take the day to explore on your own after a morning workout. We'll also offer an option to join us for a beach day! Enjoy the sun, sand, and surf.
It's time for an exhilarating day of whitewater rafting and a tour of Ubud temples, rice terraces, and healing waters. The breathtaking views will leave you in awe.
After your morning workout, get ready for a farewell sunset party at Savaya. Enjoy dancing, drinks, and a stunning view of the sun setting over Bali.
Don't leave Bali without one last morning workout with Will and Carrie! It's the perfect way to end your week and stay motivated for your next adventure.Are you ready for an unforgettable Bali experience? Join us for a week of adventure, relaxation, and making memories that will last a lifetime!
The excursions are subject to change due to weather and unforeseen situations with our local partners
Recommended Packing List
Are you getting excited for your WanderFit Bali Retreat? We can't wait to show you all that Bali has to offer! Here's a fun and helpful packing list to make sure you're fully prepared:
- Snacks for the plane journey to keep you fueled for your adventure-filled week ahead.
- Eye mask and neck pillow for the long flight. Make sure you're well-rested and ready to go!
- Stay hydrated on the flight and minimize jet lag by drinking lots of water. We know you're going to need it for all the activities we have planned.
- Extra socks to keep your little feeties warm on chilly flights. You'll thank us later!
- Don't forget your toothbrush and paste, and face wipes to freshen up after the long flight.
- If you're tall, we recommend asking for emergency exit seats when you check in for your flight to ensure maximum comfort.
- Bring a writing pen in your carry-on to fill in the immigration card on arrival. Don't let a lack of a pen ruin your excitement!
- If you're prone to motion sickness, bring some Dramamine or similar for snorkeling day. You don't want to miss out on the fun!
- If you have a sensitive stomach, have some Imodium or similar handy to help you feel better.
- If you're a 'sweater', bring an extra pair of workout shoes to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable during the humid Bali weather.
- One (1) pair of pants and clothes you don't mind getting dirty for ATVing. Get ready to roll in the mud!
- Water shoes, if you want to take them along for snorkeling or other water activities.
- Bring light and comfortable clothing for your Bali adventures, such as swimsuits, tank tops/tees, and athletic shorts/gym-wear/active wear.
- You won't need to pack dressy clothing, but if you want to get fancy for dinner, we suggest a short-sleeved collared shirt with shorts and sneakers for guys and a light sundress, shorts, and tanks with sandals for ladies.
- Don't forget an international outlet plug adapter to ensure your electronics stay charged.
- Protect yourself from the sun with sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat. The sun can be aggressive in Bali, but we've got you covered.
- You'll be able to get your clothes laundered quickly and cheaply, so no need for laundry supplies or packing your entire wardrobe.
- And, most importantly, bring a can-do attitude so you can have the best week of your life! Get ready for an unforgettable adventure!